The Rapid Identity Single Sign On Service controls and enables access to a variety of services (e.g. HRMS, webfilter, personalized accounts, Rapid ID portal) with the convenience of one password. Currently, Aspen and First Class remain independent of Rapid ID.
- If you have forgotten your password for your Rapid Identity login contact email@example.com
- In the near future, teachers will be able to reset Rapid ID passwords for students in their school. In the interim, requests for student password resets can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reset your own password-
- Login to https://portal.yesnet.yk.ca using your YESNET AD/Rapid ID credentials (e.g. email@example.com, pwd: ######)
- Once logged in select Profiles.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter and confirm new password.
- Confirm login to Rapid ID portal with new credentials.
- Allow for 5 minutes for system to sync changes before attempting to access other services (e.g. HRMS, webfilter, personalized accounts