Starting in the 2018/19 year staff and students can login to personalized accounts using their YESNET AD (Active Directory) credentials. This allows for each user to have a unique account accessible on any managed macOS device and to better customize desired options.
- At the login window Select Other.
- Enter your username (Staff-firstname.lastname, Students – student #)
- Enter your password.
If you do not have a YESNET AD password or need to reset it see article here.
Once you have logged in a few features will be available.
- Your school server folder will automatically mount. We recommend this is as a repository to save files to as this will allow you to access them on other devices and via Foldr.
- On your browser the home page is set to YESNET homepage with a Link to the Single Sign On (Rapid Identity). Logging in here will allow easy access to a host of services.
The dock and view options can be customized as desired.
- Staff users logging into their own account automatically enables the webfilter override (IN DEVELOPMENT)
- NOTE – As this is your personal account please remember to logout after finishing your session.
Guest Account is available at the Login Window. The Guest Account does not require a password to login to. Be aware any files created during your session will be deleted on log out. You will receive a notice indicating this before you logout.