How Do I “Map” my Email Archives?
- Applies to: Outlook on Windows 7+ on YNET
- Open Outlook Click the “FILE” tab
- Find & Click “Account Settings” click “Account Settings” from this drop down list
- An Account Settings window will open Click on the Data Files tab in this window
- Click the “Add…” button (just below the Data Files tab)
- Navigate to your H-Drive click “edu-home (\\gates) (H:) in the left pane Click Open in the lower right of the window.
- In your H-Drive folder open “exchange” select an archive click ok
NOTE: If there is more than one Outlook PST file that you want to map, repeat steps 4 – 6 for each file.