|Applies To:||All Education Employees|
I Am A Teacher – How Do I Access “My HR File”?
- If you have not done so this year ensure you have set your YESNET Active Directory password via Rapid Identity.
- Vist https://remoteaccess.gov.yk.ca/
- Log on using your YESNet AD/Rapid Identity account (NOTE username must include domain e.g. email@example.com)
- Click on “My HR File” Click Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Enter your YESNET AD/Rapid Identity credentials as above to access HRMS.
Guides for Teachers To View Leave:
I Am a YEU Employee – How Do I Access “My HR File”?
-If you are at work logged in on a Windows YNET station click link – My HR File.
-If you are on YESNET or at home login to https://remoteaccess.gov.yk.ca
-As a YEU employee you must use your YNET username and password (e.g. ynet\jbsmith)