|Applies To:||Yukon teachers and students|
- Getting started with the iOS app
- Sharing files with the web app
- Enabling save to Foldr
- Foldr Searchable Knowledge Base
A: Foldr is a new service to access your school server storage and supports access from mobile devices.
Foldr works with iOS, Android, and any standard web browser. It is in additional to the traditional method outlined here
Foldr allows teachers to define their own shares, such as assignments, and who can access them.
A2: Configure the app on your mobile device with the following information
- Select Personal device
- Foldr Address - <your school acronym>foldr.yesnet.yk.ca
- Username - Your YESNet username
- Password - Your YESNet password