- FreshGrade Training – Learn more about FreshGrade
- Open to Yukon Teachers and Educational Assistants. This is for experienced FreshGrade users as well as those new to it.
- Elementary- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:00am-3:00pm
- High School- Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:00am-3:00pm
- FH Collins High School- Whitehorse
- Indicate your intention to participate by completing the RSVP Form below by June 30, 2019 you will be emailed more information.
- Rural Teachers/EAs must seek approval from their Administrator
- Travel reimbursement will be provided to up to 1 rural staff member/ school
For more information contact email@example.com
FreshGrade Training F.A.Q.
There is no cost to attend. However we do request that you RSVP by June 30, 2019!
We are currently determining whether lunch will be provided.
Devices will be provided though you are encouraged to bring your own Apple device (e.g. Teacher One-to-One Cost Share).
Yes, travel will be reimbursed for up to 1 staff per rural school. Please confirm with your principal. Yes, Education Assistants are encouraged to participate.
By RSVP'ing you are providing us with key information that will allow us to tailor this event for you AND ensure we have enough technology available. Please RSVP by June 30, 2019.
No. This opportunity is voluntary.