This knowledge Base will contain the most frequently asked questions Yukon Education employees may have.
- Did you know? You can type keywords into the search bar to quickly find related topics?
When Submitting A Support Request or Question Please include:
- Who & where you are (e.g. My name is Jane Smith and I am a teacher at CKES in room X)
- How best to reach you (cell phone number, school phone number, email, etc.)
- Specific details about the issue(s) you are having (e.g. “I cannot send email in FirstClass” is more helpful than “YESNet doesn’t work”)
- If you are requesting support for students please include their full name and student number
- If you are requesting support for a device please include all the information you have (device name, asset tag, location, etc.)
What happens next?
- All support requests are entered into our web based support ticket system
- All tickets are numbered and assigned to a technician
- All tickets are handled in a “first come first serve prioritized by ITSS based on urgency”
- On average ITSS has 50 active support requests open
- Notices, requests for more information, updates and resolution notes are sent to your work email inbox